We are looking for a new member (m/f/d) for our NICOLAI Bike Production to start training in summer 2020.
With our young, experienced team, we can offer you high-quality training as a machining mechanic. In our modern production facility in Mehle you can experience and design innovative bike production up close every day.
Beyond the training, we would like to have long-term employment and cooperation. Opportunities for advancement are also available.
An affinity to mountain bikes is not a prerequisite, but we look forward to going with you to the After-Work Ride in Leinebergland or the Harz Mountains.
As a machining mechanic you will learn with us:
- the handling of different milling and turning machines
- the creation, modification and understanding of NC programs for complex components
- understand, change or redevelop manufacturing processes
- development and design with state-of-the-art 3D software
- how beautiful metal can be
The following characteristics are important for your work:
- ability to work in a team
That’s what we assume:
- secondary school certificate recommendable
- interest in technology and the material metal
- good basic mathematical understanding
If this brief insight has made you curious about us, send us your application exclusively by e-mail.
We look forward to hearing from you!